"Catholic schools give you a better education!" I was literally told dinosaurs were made up by scientists to lure me away from god
I Dreamed A Dream
August 24th, 2014
Raoul and Christine in the Final Lair: one of these is not like the others.
1. Andrew Hambly-Smith and Colleen Bessett, Vienna.
2. Steve Barton and Sarah Brightman, Broadway.
3. Kyle Barisich and Sierra Boggess, Broadway.
4. Nikki Ankara and Mike Sterling, UK tour.
5. Simon Thomas and Sofia Escobar, West End.
6. Anna Maria Kaufmann and Hartwig Rudolz, Hamburg.
7. Kyle Barisich and Samantha Hill, Broadway.
Mike SterlingSimon Bowman and Megan Kelly, West End.
9. Jeremy Hays and Mary Michael Patterson, Broadway.
David de Van, André understudy in the original West End production.
Photo by Marcus Tylor, taken at the rooftop of Her Majesty’s Theatre.
Emmi will be wearing a blonde wig as Christine and Alicia a brunette wig as Meg. I’m excited!!!
Apparently the wig reversal for Emmi and Alicia has been confusing the spotlight guys during tech today. And Lisa Anne posted her in a blonde wig for the mirror bride on Instagram. I can’t wait for Monday!
Thank you Kirsty!!! I AM TOO EXCITED!
Yes and no? My blog is based on POTO so I haven’t really posted anything that isn’t related to that or musical theatre.
Occasionally I’ll post personal-related things (usually specific events) but other than that I prefer to keep it out. Just how I approach it though.